The Centre for Expertise and Technical Progress "SIMP-ZORPOT" is an economic agenda of the Association of Polish Mechanical Engineers and Technicians (SIMP).
The firm is managed by Jolanta Marciniak
SIMP-ZORPOT within its consulting activities carries out and runs:
- Complex assesments of assets (land, buildings, installations, means of transport, machines and equipment) like:
- office buildings (13 store building - property of the Foreign Trade Company "Universal" - assesment of the building value with installation, land and office aquipment - furniture, computer sets etc.)
- hotels ("Holiday Inn" Hotel in Warsaw - a complex assesment of the building, furniture, kitchen & office equipment)
- industrial enterprises (giant textile, cosmetic and food-processing factories, glass-works, power plants, mechanical and building engineering plants)
- small industrial plants and workshops
- process lines
- licences and patents
- Complex economic consultations
- Technical and economic expertise reports
- Technical analyses
- Machines and technical installations designing
- Technical and assembly start-up supervision of new production lines and complete industrial plants
- Magnetic, ultrasound and radiographic non-destructive material testings
- Technical supervision
We serve clients all over the country according to highest competence and authority.
We offer competitive prices and short time-limits.
Our testimonials are acknowledged by banks, courts as well as state and fiscal officess.